We are more than happy to fulfill your customized orders! Please feel free to visit our contact page to fill out all of your information. Alternatively, we have a custom order form that can be directly filled out on the site. You will then be directed to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave as many details as necessary.
One of our main intentions here at ECJ is to provide high-quality, durable jewelry at an affordable cost. Our metals consist of 14 K. Gold-Filled and .925 Sterling Silver.
Gold-fill is a type of metal that is made by bonding a thick layer of 14 karat gold to a base metal (such as brass or copper) through a mechanical bonding process. This layer of gold is much thicker than that of gold-plated jewelry, making it more durable and resistant to wear and tear. 14 karat gold fill is considered a high-quality and affordable alternative to solid gold jewelry. (No nickel/lead)
Sterling Silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver—while the other 7.5% by weight of other high quality metals.
Sterling Silver can tarnish over time, if not handled appropriately. Please store all sterling silver items away in a sealed plastic bag to avoid this. If needed, a dry jewelry cloth will easily remove any tarnishing.
In addition, we use a wide-variety of different natural gemstones, Freshwater pearls, and Austrian Crystals.
We recommend taking proper care of your jewelry to ensure its longevity. To clean your 14 karat gold-fill and sterling silver pieces, we suggest using a soft cloth to gently wipe away any dirt or oil buildup. Avoid exposing your jewelry to water, chemicals, or harsh substances as this can damage the metal and stones. Additionally, it's a good idea to store your jewelry in a safe and dry place, such as a jewelry box or a ziplock bag. With proper care, your jewelry will last for years to come!
East Coast Jewels was founded in Wildwood Crest, New Jersey. We currently only have online sales. However, we are often found at local craft shows, featuring other vendors, and activities. To learn more, please subscribe to our mailing list to keep up on all of our latest events, shows, and more!
You can keep up with our upcoming events and full schedule here!
Yes, East Coast Jewels gladly accepts wholesale orders and would love to see our handcrafted jewelry in your store. We're happy to accommodate your needs and provide you with the best customer service. If you're interested in carrying our collection, please send all inquiries to email@example.com or here. We look forward to working with you!
Handmade takes time, and each East Coast Jewels design is made to order with care. Please allow up to 1-2 weeks for production before shipment. We offer standard shipping for $5.00 on all US orders (free on orders $100+).
Shipping costs for all other orders will be calculated based on the product and shipping location. We appreciate your patience and support for our small business.
As each piece is handmade, we regret that we cannot offer refunds or returns at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but for sanitary reasons and to maintain the quality of our products, we cannot accept returns or exchanges. However, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns about your order. We are committed to ensuring that all our customers are satisfied with their purchases.